- $45 for a 3-hour introduction to fly fishing class, including gear rental and handbook ($90 value)
- Must be age 10 or older
- Appointment required, gear rental provided by www.theflygearshop.com
- Must schedule appointment before May 25th of this year
- Promotion Expires July 6, 2013
While a river may run through it, as a first-time fisherman, DealChicken has yet to wade out into the water and cast off. Passionate about the sport, NoCoFlyFishing believes that with the right gear and instruction, anyone can become a top angler. Striving to keep things simple, their three-hour introduction class includes all of the gear and training needed for you to reel in a big one. For just $45, become hooked on fly fishing for a price that won’t nibble away your finances.
Located in Loveland, NoCoFlyFishing strives to provide the instruction, equipment and expertise needed to help fishermen of all skill levels spend more time in the water enjoying the hobby they love. In addition to class instruction, they take students down the area's main rivers, delivering information on fly selection, access and water conditions as well as offering up suggestions for lodging, local tackle shops and anything else needed to guarantee a great fishing trip. Helping to shape the fisherman of the future, they also feature children's classes that include explanations on safety, etiquette and basic gear set up and use.
50% off 3-hour introduction to fly fishing class from NoCoFlyFishing
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and two as gifts. Must be over 10 years of age. Must be scheduled before May 25, 2013. Call or schedule online at www.nocoflyfishing.com. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Colorado has more than 8,000 miles of rivers and 2,000 lakes and, as a result, some of the best and most abundant fishing anywhere.