- $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Burgers, wings, appetizers, sandwiches, salads, pasta and more
- Open daily for lunch and dinner
- Great place for the family
- Promotion Expires May 20, 2013
Finding an eatery that the whole family can enjoy isn’t easy. Fortunately, CJ’s Patio Grill in Loveland has a little something for everyone, with a fun, family atmosphere to boot. This hometown favorite is known for their awesome burgers and unforgettable wings, but the menu offers much more to love, including a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, salads and pasta. Bring the whole brood to enjoy a very-sharable appetizer sampler, followed by everyone’s favorite entrée pick, with a round of premium shakes to finish off a memorable meal.
CJ's Patio Grill is open daily for lunch and dinner, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy your yummy savings. You can also stop by for Sunday brunch, served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
$10 for $20 to spend at CJ's Patio Grill
- May purchase 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. One deal per transaction, per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The most expensive hamburger that money can buy is from Serendipity 3 in New York City. The burger is $295 and is made with Japanese Wagyu beef and topped with a quail egg and caviar.