- $10 for 2 $10 vouchers to spend on tavern classics
- One voucher per table, per visit
- Gravity 1020 is inside the Fort Collins Brewery on Lincoln and Lemay
- Some of their dishes use their house made beer as ingredients!
- Promotion Expires April 8, 2013
In love with craft beer? So’s the DealChicken. He loves to drink it, but when given the chance to eat it—and at half price—you bet he’s all in. Gravity 1020 uses the brews from its host, Fort Collins Brewery, to infuse their pub fare with original flavor. In fact, they're the only northern Colorado restaurant inside a full production brewery, you can dine while seeing the beer you are drinking created. Start with the cheese flight, which comes with naan bread made with brewery hops, or the Rocky Mountain IPA battered onion straws. Then move on to Haus Brew Cream Ale beer cheese soup, beer-battered fish, Z Lager gravy over the mashed potatoes (served with bangers), 1900 Amber spent-grain waffles (served with chicken) or even beer-tinged grits! No matter what you try, you're going to love the way they create comfort classics with a modern twist.
Managed by Tina Peters and her team of tavern experts, Gravity 1020 prides itself on sourcing as many ingredients as possible from local farmers, guaranteeing customers a fresh experience. They have private event spaces available and offer a delicious Sunday brunch that features Colorado cocktails.
$10 for two $10 vouchers to spend on food and drink at Gravity 1020
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. One voucher per table, per visit. Tax and gratuity not included. No cash back. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Tides are caused by the rotation of the Earth and the gravitational effects of the sun and moon. Once you try Gravity 1020, you'll be pulled back by the gravitational effects of hunger for delicious local cuisine!