- Pay $5 for $10 worth of food and drinks
- One voucher per household
- One voucher per table per visit
- Promotion Expires March 31, 2013
DealChicken is always looking for something a little bit outside the box, especially after finishing a black diamond run. That’s why he’s happy he found this deal for half off at Carl’s Canteen, where the staff don’t serve just any old hamburger—they offer a world-famous dish that's a Maid Rite hamburger. Feast on a bun heaped with loose ground beef simmered with flavorful spices. Choose from the usual suspects in condiments, along with a horseradish-mayonnaise, to make your burger your own. Then, pile on the sides, including fries, potato salad and more. Don’t forget to leave room for dessert, even if you’ve paired your burger with one of the handmade milkshakes!
Carl's Canteen-which has a relaxed atmosphere, complete with counter seating-is on the corner of East Fourth Street and Lincoln in downtown Loveland. Mary and her team make excellent diner-style food that's reasonably priced and is served quickly, ideal for those who've built up an appetite skiing.
$5 for $10 to spend on burgers, milkshakes and more at Carl's Canteen
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Tax and gratuity not included. One voucher per table, per transaction, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Handmade milkshakes, like the ones Carl's Canteen makes, are sometimes called thick milkshakes in the United Kingdom, and frappe in parts of New England and Canada.