- $5 for $10 worth of baked goods
- Cakes, cupcakes, pies, creampuffs, bread and much more available
- Promotion Expires March 6, 2013
The holidays are upon us, so ring in the cold weather, gift-giving and family time with some delicious baked goods from Schmidt’s Bakery. Nothing says “Happy Holidays” more than a set of cookies, cakes or pies, all for half off. Each dish from Schmidt’s is handmade and baked fresh on the premises, so rest assured that when you line up to get yours, it’ll taste like Grandma made it seconds ago.
Harry and Charlotte Schmidt, owners of Schmidt's, have been in business for more than 30 years. Recently, they passed the torch to their longtime friends and customers, Tracy and Deb Hilker, to continue the Schmidt's tradition. Schmidt's is open Monday-Saturday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m., and on Sundays, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
$5 for $10 to spend at Schmidt's Bakery
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. One voucher per transaction, per visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 1982 Harry and Charlotte Schmidt began baking and selling their original family recipe of beiroch, also known as krautburgers. They now are famous for their amazing selection of homemade pastries, cupcakes, pies and cakes.