• Pay only $199 for holiday lights on your one-story home ($399 value)
• Installation done by certified holiday decor professionals
• Includes takedown after the season is over
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 15, 2012
Don’t get scrambled trying to line up holiday lights around your roof. Let the professionals at Ground FX Landscape & Design in Fort Collins handle the details while you sit back and watch others "ooh" and "ahh" at the results. DealChicken has worked out a 50% savings on holiday light installation. The trained staff will come to your home, install the lights and then come back at the end of the season to take them down. The deal provides for 100 linear feet of custom-fit, professional-grade clear holiday lights on the exterior of a one-story home. Additional fees apply for other heights and stories.
Owner Jeremy Sanders and his crew at Ground FX are certified landscape lighting designers with years of experience. They provide landscape construction and design services year-round in the Fort Collins area. Travel charges may apply if outside a 10-mile radius of ZIP code 80526.
$199 for holiday light installation from Ground FX
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Valid for 1-story room up to 12 feet tall, additional fees would apply for additional heights and stories. Must provide your own extension cords and timers, or can purchase them for additional fees. Residential homes only. Clay tile roofs will incur additional fees. Offer includes 100 linear feet of lights, can be divided up into three sections though. Can purchase additional holiday decor for 10% off. Travel charges may apply if outside a 10 mile radius of 80526. Deal includes take down of lights at the end of the season. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Edward Johnson, an associate of Thomas Edison, invented the first-known electrically illuminated Christmas tree in 1882. It was hard-wired with 80 red, white and blue lights.