• $10 for $20 worth of food and drinks
• Not valid on bakery purchases; restaurant and delicatessen only
• Not valid with buffets or festivals
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 19, 2013
DealChicken loves international cuisines of the all kinds. But there’s a special place in his heart for German food. Maybe that’s because he gets his at Schmidt’s, where it comes with a side of authenticity—and an extra dash of homemade goodness.
Start your day with schnitzel and eggs, or kartoffelpuffer. Take a mid-day break with a hearty Schmidt’s Rueben or a famous Bieroch. No matter what you choose, you’ll leave full, happy and with a burning desire to put on some lederhosen.
Schmidt's is the definition of an institution. Family owned and operated for more than 30 years, there's no better place to indulge your passion for German cuisine and a really good time. You'll find them at the intersection of N. Taft Ave. and 14th Street in Loveland.
50% off food and drinks at Schmidt's Bakery & Delicatessen
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Not valid on bakery purchases. One voucher per table, per visit. Not valid with buffets or festivals. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash back.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 1982, Harry and Charlotte Schmidt began baking and selling their original family recipe of beiroch, also known as krautburgers. The word spread quickly about what was once a Loveland secret and is now a Loveland tradition!