• Option 1 ($50): Single room for 2 nights at Wilder-Nest Retreats B&B
• Option 2 ($30): Single room for 1 night
• Option 3 ($150): Entire house rental (5 bedrooms) for 1 night
• Call for reservations
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 4, 2013
Need a little room to breathe and relax in a less-complicated atmosphere? DealChicken has arranged for a trio of deal choices. At the Wilder-Nest Retreats in west Loveland near Masonville, a rustic bed-and-breakfast, save well over half the usual prices on some much-needed getaway time with a western flair. With Option 1, typically $140, escape for two nights. Option 2, normally $69, gives you a taste of solitude for one night. With Option 3, regularly $350, the entire house can be yours! Each option includes complimentary breakfast as well as kitchen privileges for other meals. Fall is the perfect time to get away, and the savings makes this deal impossible to pass up.
Near Masonville and about 30 minutes west of Fort Collins, Wilder-Nest Retreats is family owned and operated, who love sharing the rich history of the property with guests. They also do weddings, group retreats and reunions.
$50 for 2 nights at Wilder-Nest Retreats B&B
- May purchase multiples. Reservation required, subject to availability. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$30 for 1 night at Wilder-Nest Retreats B&B
The 100 acres of property at the Wilder-Nest has been in the family since the 1970s. Enjoy the slow pace of life in this close-to-home escape.