• $5 for $10 worth of frozen yogurt
• Valid at Fort Collins, Loveland and Windsor locations
• More than 90 flavors and tons of fresh toppings
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 24, 2013
Frozen yogurt comes with multiple health benefits. Rich in nutrients, it also enhances digestive health and helps to increase levels of healthy cholesterol. Plus, it’s so yummy. Do your body and your taste buds a favor with today’s deal: $5 for $10 worth of frozen yogurt at Coolberry. More than 90 flavors—all probiotic and certified kosher with live and active cultures—rotate through each of Coolberry’s three stores. DealChicken highly recommends his favorites, Black Cherry and Caramel Pecan Cheesecake.
Coolberry serves frozen yogurt seven days a week at its three locations: Fort Collins, Loveland and Windsor. Owner John Meyers and his team are passionate about healthy eating, which includes frozen yogurt!
$5 for $10 to spend on Coolberry Frozen Yogurt
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Not valid on Tax. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Coolberry contains millions of live and active cultures that help to prevent bad bacteria from calling your body home.