• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Authentic Northern Indian cuisine
• Open daily; Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dinner from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 19, 2012
The original Taj Mahal is the pride and joy of India, a place that people flock to see. Fort Collins’ Taj Mahal may not be as grand, but its delicious authentic Indian food makes it a local gem nonetheless. This locally-owned and -operated restaurant is known for their fresh, authentic dishes, like the Chicken Tikka Masala and Lamb Biriyani. If you’re new to Indian food, sample several different dishes at their award-winning lunch buffet. Taj Mahal is touted as a great place for families and people of all ages, so come one, come all … just come hungry, because bird-like appetites are an affront to their exciting flavors.
Taj Mahal was opened in 1996 by Balwinder Singh, who came to the U.S. from his native India in 1986. The restaurant is located in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins, just off of the Oak Street Plaza.
$15 for $30 to spend on authentic Indian cuisine at Taj Mahal
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. One voucher per table, per visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
India produces more spices than any other country in the world.