- 3 hours of sailing on Barnegat Bay for up to 6 people for $195 ($390 value)
- 35-foot, sloop-rigged yacht
- Captain is licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Promotion Expires September 7, 2013
If you’ve been yearning for some salt on your skin and wind in your hair, the DealChicken has an offer for you. Let Captain Dave Basile take you on an adventure in his sturdy vessel, the North Star. You and five guests will sail the protected waters of Barnegat Bay. Chill out and enjoy the views or pitch in and learn to crew—it’s your choice. Bring the family and the food; Dave will provide water, soft drinks and a sea-faring good time. Jersey Coastal Adventures is the perfect opportunity to celebrate an anniversary, birthday, or any other special occasion. Plus, a private yacht cruise is an ideal way to propose marriage or just make a lasting impression for your first date!
Jersey Coastal Adventures offers sailing charters tailored to customers' ocean whims. They depart from Wilbert's Marina in Forked River.
Wilbert's Marina is located approximately 500 feet down Bay Avenue. It is the frist driveway on the right across from Forked River Tuna Club. The boat is in Slip 4 on the right-hand side.
$195 for a 3 hour sailing trip on Barnegat Bay for up to 6 people
- Must call to make appointment. Valid for 3 hour sailing adventure for up to 6 people. May purchase 3 voucher(s) per person and 3as gift voucher(s). Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See DealChicken Terms of Service for refund details.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Sailing is one of the world’s oldest forms of boating. The earliest known sailing reference was found on a painted disc in Kuwait dating back to the 5th millennium BC. That’s a long history of sailing. So come aboard and enjoy a great day on the bay.