- $15 for $30 worth of fine Indian fare
- Cuisine featuring fresh vegetables and exotic Indian spices
- Many vegetarian options
- Not valid Friday or Saturday
- Promotion Expires July 17, 2013
This fresh, new Indian palace of tandoor-cooked deliciousness and mouth-watering Indian Chinese specialty dishes already has people of the Parsippany area talking. For just $15, order twice the grilled meats, paneer, masala and plenty of vegetarian dishes, to boot. You don’t have to be royalty to be served food fit for a king at Pakwaan, where every day is a celebration, the dishes are bold and bountiful, and the warm and friendly, traditional service is plentiful. Try the samosa to start and the kulcha lamb for dinner, and tell ‘em DealChicken sent you.
Located just inside the Arlington Plaza, Pakwaan opened its doors just last year. Pakwaan, Indian for 'special dish,' suggests making a reservation, especially for a romantic date night to ensure the best seat in the house.
$15 for $30 worth of Indian fare
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase up to 5 vouchers for self and 5 as gifts. One voucher per table, per visit. This voucher is not valid for redemption on holidays. Voucher may not be used on Friday or Saturday. Not valid on buffets. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash or credit back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity and gratuity should be based on total bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The term Pakwaan originally referred to the finest food prepared and presented to royalty. In mordern times, Pakwaan has taken on a slightly different meaning. It now refers to elaborate dishes usually served for celebration.