- $40 worth of food and drink for $20
- Breakfast, lunch, gluten-free, kids and catering menus
- High-quality deli fare and Italian specialties
- Promotion Expires May 7, 2013
Skip the kitchen duty tonight and pick up dinner or dessert on your way home with this lip-smacking, money-saving half-off deal. At Pascarella Bros. Deli, $20 will get you $40 worth of high-quality favorites such as Boar's Head cold cuts, freshly made salads, hearty soups, hot and cold sandwiches and homemade prepared dinners. Stop in for breakfast and lunch, and enjoy the sidewalk cafe in warm weather. And whether you host a casual Sloppy Joe family get-together or an elegant dinner, the catering team has the tasty fare to make your event a success.
Anthony and Gino Pascarella continue to build on their reputation for using high-quality ingredients in delicious hot and cold entrees. With food service experience dating back to 1984, they're rightfully proud of their most recent deli in the historic 1740 Bonnell House, part of Chatham's Revolutionary War history.
$20 for $40 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. Gratuity should be based on pre-discounted amount. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Brother Gino went to Chatham High School and now lives in Madison, while Anthony went to Madison High School and now lives in Chatham.