- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Steak, salmon, Brick oven pizza, homemade gelato and more
- Vouchers are valid Sunday through Thursday
- Promotion Expires May 6, 2013
DealChicken loves variety when eating outside the barnyard. That is why he likes the Publick House Tavern & Inn. Here, you can enjoy fine dining, live entertainment, cocktails and seven kinds of brick oven pizza, all served in beautiful historic surroundings. Whether you prefer steak, fish, burgers, paninis or pasta, the tavern can accommodate. Leave room for homemade gelato or other desserts. Look out for their featured flavored nights, such as Tex Mex or Italian!
The Publick House Tavern & Inn is housed in a historic brick building constructed in 1810. With an extensive lunch and dinner menu, there is something for everyone. The tavern's attractively restored bar area makes for the ideal place to gather after work.The Publick House also offers several options to view live entertainment weekly. Enjoy the best in local talent on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. No cash or value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher is valid Sunday through Thursday only. Not valid on holidays.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Built in 1810 by Zephaniah Drake, the beautiful brick structure that served as a hotel and tavern in the heart of Chester is the base for what now is The Publick House. Mr. Drake was a proprietor of the first line of stage coaches, making the tavern a famous Publick House and stagecoach stop between New York and west to Pennsylvania.