- Promotion Expires June 10, 2013
• $15 toward pizza, food and drinks ($30 value)
• Serves up fresh pizza, chicken fingers, wings and more
• Perfect for the whole family
When he’s hungry, DealChicken tends to salivate thinking of all of the delicious options over at Anthony’s Pizza & Pasta on the Morristown Green. Today’s deal can quench his appetite and satisfy his needs. For $15, you can order $30 worth of pizza, food and drinks—that’s a 50% savings. Aside from its baked ziti, veal parmesan or meat-lovers pizzas, it also serves up subs, calzones, Strombolis, burgers, sandwiches and more. With competitive prices, fresh food and a nice atmosphere, the whole family will have a fantastic time eating at Anthony’s.
Anthony's Pizza & Pasta on the Morristown Green was awarded Best Pizza and Best Thin Crust in 2006, 2007 and 2009 by 5280 Magazine, AOL CityGuide, CitySearch.com and WestWord.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One per table, one per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In the United States, regular thin crust is the preferred choice by the majority. Nearly two-thirds enjoy thin crust, while 14 percent want deep-dish and 11 percent select extra thin crust.