- $10 buys $20 worth of menu items
- Generous portions and reasonable prices
- East Hanover location only
- Promotion Expires June 11, 2013
Don’t rush your visit at The Great Wazu in East Hanover, where the staff prepares your food to order using some of the finest ingredients available. Egg white sandwiches and savory omelets are among the breakfast offerings. For lunch, check out the wide variety of subs, burgers, hot dogs and cheesesteaks. Or, you can create your own salad with eclectic toppings like chickpeas, pumpkin seeds, craisins, green apples and shredded Parmesan. If you crave a delicious healthy menu option then the Great Wazu now offers a new separate specialized healthy items menu created by renowned chef David Mita. You just cannot go wrong at the Great Wazu!
Family owned and operated, The Great Wazu opened its first shop in 1981. Hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
$10 for $20 worth of soups, salads and wraps
- *VALID AT EAST HANOVER LOCATION ONLY* No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One per table, one per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Every Sunday you can see classic car shows at The Great Wazu!