- Pay $10 for two $10 vouchers worth of food
- Each $10 voucher must be used on a separate visit
- Fast, friendly service
- Delicious subs, sandwiches, platters, and more
- Promotion Expires July 4, 2013
It may be true that there’s no such thing as a free lunch. But when DealChicken’s around, there is such a thing as a half-off lunch. And here’s your chance: Score 50% off from Main St. Submarines, and you can gobble up 2 $10 vouchers to be used towards worth of grade-A sub grub for just ten bucks. Choose from fare like pizza, cheesesteaks, salads, burgers, wraps and of course all your favorite sub sandwich varieties, including hot and cold subs and sloppy Joes. Main St. Submarines even offers breakfast sandwiches, so if you’re an early bird you can stop by before work for a convenient (and tasty) way to start your day.
As its name suggests, Main St. Submarines is located right in Madison on Main Street. The subs are made-to-order, so stop in to enjoy one before work, on your lunch break or as a convenient supper option the whole flock will enjoy.
$10 for $20 worth of food (2 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase 1 for self and as a gift. One purchase includes two $10 vouchers. Only one $10 voucher can be redeemed per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Vouchers must be used in one visit. One voucher per person, per visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid for deliveries.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Some food historians say that New London, Connecticut became the home of the sub sandwich when World War II soldiers stationed at a nearby submarine base gobbled them up like they were going out of style. But the family of Italian emigrant Dominic Conti say that he was first to coin the term for the sandwiches he sold at his Paterson, New Jersey grocery store.