• $15 for $30 worth of food
• Upscale menu featuring seafood, steaks, pasta and more
• Valid for lunch only (11:30a-2:30p)
• Not valid on alcohol
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 14, 2013
When you want more than just a meal, let the staff of the Il Giardino Restaurant take care of your needs. With today’s half-off deal, load up on $30 worth of lunch fare for only $15. Appetizers include favorites like eggplant, prosciutto and even Maryland crab cakes. Cure your carb cravings with pastas from rigatoni to linguini to gnocchi. Satisfy the meat lover with thick, juicy steaks and caramelized pork chops. Don’t forget to leave room for velvety tiramisu or crème brulee!
The family of managers, chefs and servers at the Il Giardino Restaurant strive to provide their customers with exceptional food, wine and entertainment.
$15 for $30 worth of lunch cuisine
- Valid for lunch only (11:30 am- 2:30 pm). No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Not valid for corporate or private holiday parties. Not valid on alcohol.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Il giardino actually means "the garden" in Italian.