• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink (non-alcoholic)
• Extensive menu; More than just bar food
• Open for lunch and dinner M-F 11am-10pm, Sat/Sun 12pm-10pm
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 4, 2013
A bar isn’t always an obvious choice for a nice dinner or quick lunch, but at Iron Bar it should be. It may be a hopping hangout by night, but during the day it can be a chill place to grab a bite. Sure, they’ve got the salads, nachos and burgers (try the Texas nacho burger), but their menu suggests they’ve got a lot more going on. Indeed, they promise a large selection of unique, creative and well-presented dishes. There’s a little something for everyone, whatever your taste!
Iron Bar offers a great location in Morristown, right near The Green. In addition to offering plenty of entertainment options for a night out (think DJ, dancing and lots of TVs), this local hotspot now offers casual dining for lunch and dinner.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Deal is valid for $30 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Don't forget to catch all the action for football season every Sunday and Monday as Iron Bar hosts all the NFL games with great drink, beer and food specials.