- $10 for $20 to spend towards frozen yogurt and other treats
- Perfect for the sweetheart with a sweet tooth
- Premium fro yo and other delicious treats
- Located in Providence Marketplace next to Kroger
- Promotion Expires May 15, 2013
What better gift for your sweetheart this Valentine's Day than the gift of a sweet, healthy treat from Yo So Delicious in Mount Juliet? Her (or his) heart is sure to go pitter-patter when she sees all of the frozen yogurt flavors and toppings available at Yo So Delicious. Choose from tasty options like Chocolate-Covered Pretzel, Red Velvet Cupcake, Banana Tart, Caramel Cheesecake and Orange Creamsicle. Once you've chosen your flavor, head over to the toppings bar and add some fresh fruit, candy or cookies to complete your creation. Cake pops, parfaits and smoothies are also available. Get you fill of sweetness this Valentine's Day for half price: Pay just $10 for $20 worth of tasty treats from Yo So Delicious!
Located on South Mount Juliet Road, Yo So Delicious is a family-owned frozen yogurt shop. It opened in 2011 and has been a local favorite ever since. The shop offers a variety of treats for people of all ages. Yo So Delicious offers low-fat, no-fat and no-sugar-added options and even a yogurt with just 8 calories per ounce so everyone can indulge. Yum!
$10 for $20 worth of fro yo and other tasty treats
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Over $1 billion dollars worth of chocolate is purchased in the United States every year to be given on Valentine's Day.