- $60 Merle Norman six cosmetic items and a makeover package ($160 value)
- Pack includes a spa facial, Mineral Makeup and brush, travel cosmetics bag, makeup application with lesson and four "after" makeover photos
- Perfect Valentine's Day gift
- Please call ahead for an appointment
- Choose from two locations
- Promotion Expires May 13, 2013
Looking for a truly indulgent gift to give your sweetheart this Valentine's Day? Perhaps you're just looking to treat yourself? This value-packed deal from Merle Norman in either Spring Hill or Franklin is sure to make your heart go pitter patter. You'll be treated to a spa facial, which includes deep pore cleansing and hydrating, followed by a professional makeup lesson and makeup application that'll leave you looking stunning. You'll even receive four digital "after" photos to use any way you want, along with a travel-size container of Purely Mineral Makeup that's color-matched to your skin tone, a mineral applicator brush and a travel bag filled with foundation primer, concealer, blush and mascara. You'll get it all for just $60 (a $160 value) with this sweet deal!
With locations on Main Street in Spring Hill and Galleria Boulevard in Franklin (Cool Springs), there is sure to be Merle Norman near you. The upscale cosmetics shop and spa offers a full line of cosmetics for people of all ages as well as a relaxing day spa where you can forget your every worry and focus on looking and feeling great.
$60 for a facial, cosmetics, makeover and four 'after' shots
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must sign a waiver at time of appointment. Merchant reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value at their discretion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity is not included. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Ever wonder where the expression "to wear your heart on your sleeve" comes from? In the Middle Ages, names were drawn from a bowl to determine who your Valentine would be. The name drawn were then pinned to the sleeves of the young men and women and worn for a week.