- $10 for two smaller stuffed candy bags ($20 value)
- $15 for one medium sized stuffed candy bag ($30 value)
- $25 for a Valentine gift basket ($50 value)
- Smaller candy bags include favorites such as Airheads, Pop Rocks, Pixy Stix, Fun Dip, Salt Water Taffy and chocolate
- Medium sized bag includes two bags of Salt Water Taffy, assorted sodas, Pop Rocks, Good & Plenty, chocolates and much more!
- Gift basket includes holiday sodas, Red Hots, Goo Goo Clusters, Boston Baked Beans, Nestle chocolate and much more!
- Located in downtown Nashville
- Promotion Expires May 12, 2013
If you want to score points with your sweetie, offer him or her a special gift from Rocket Fizz in Nashville. Today, you have three opportunities to save 50% off the regular price. Option one offers two candy bags stuffed with such favorites as Airheads, Pop Rocks, Pixy Stix, Fun Dip, Salt Water Taffy, Nestle chocolate bars and more. Option two is for one medium sized candy bag filled with two bags of Salt Water Taffy, assorted sodas, Pop Rocks, Good & Plenty, chocolates and much more. Option three is a gift basket packed with holiday sodas, Red Hots, Goo Goo Clusters, Boston Baked Beans, Nestle chocolate bars, Candy Wax Lips, Fun Dip, Conversation Hearts, big lollipops and other fun items. At Rocket Fizzz, you can find all kinds of sweet ways to show your honey how you feel.
Rocket Fizz, located at 201 2nd Avenue North, offers candy from the past and some from the future. Store owners Jack and Verena Bruner have their own line of sodas with fantastic flavor combinations and a wide variety of vintage signs to choose from.
$10 for two stuffed candy bags
- Limit 3 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$15 for one medium sized candy gift bag
One billion Valentines are mailed or given out throughout the world each year on Valentine's Day. The only holiday with more cards given is Christmas!