- $99 for a spider vein treatment and initial consultation ($200 value)
- Procedure performed at the Hermitage or Green Hills location by Dr. Tif Siagusa
- Easy online redemption at MDSave.com, instructions will be available on deal voucher
- Promotion Expires July 22, 2013
Rid yourself of the aching, heavy legs; swollen ankles; red, dry itchy skin and unsightly spider veins caused by varicose veins without any down time or major surgery! DealChicken's friend Dr. Tif Siragusa uses a minimally invasive treatment that works quickly and allows you to get right back to your busy life. With today's deal, you can schedule your initial consultation and first treatment for less than half the usual price. Low cost and low time commitment? This deal's a no-brainer!
MDSave is a service intended for people who have high deductibles or no insurance, and are paying out of pocket for their healthcare needs. MDSave is an alternative to insurance and offers medical procedures and services at 60% less than the average cost. Consumers can shop, compare, and purchase the healthcare services directly on MDSave.com. Visit their website to start saving!
Dr. Siragusa is a board-certified vascular surgeon who prefers minimally invasive procedures whenever they're appropriate. He and his team thoroughly evaluate each patient and create a personalized treatment plan. He's a charter member of MDSave, a service to help you find quality, affordable medical services. You redeem your deal at the MDSave website, then have your procedure at either the Hermitage or Green Hills location.
$99 for one spider vein treatment and initial consultation
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Online redemption required. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24 hour cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax is not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24-hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Veins are equipped with leaflet valves that prevent blood from flowing backwards. When veins become varicose, the leaflets of the valves no longer meet properly, and the valves do not work, allowing the blood to flow backwards. This enlarges the veins even more.