- $15 for three $10 vouchers valid toward food & drinks ($30 value)
- Limit one $10 voucher per visit
- Bring your own wine, beer available for purchase on-site (no liquor permitted)
- Authentic Cajun cuisine
- Promotion Expires March 13, 2013
Did you know the tone those eleven pipers are piping is meant to resemble a bird chirping? Actually, it's DealChicken, letting you know he just found a great deal from Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe. If gumbo, red beans and rice, fried catfish and crawfish with all the fixin's is your idea of an ideal meal, you're going to love this tasty deal brought to you especially by DealChicken himself. Get $30 worth of food and drink at Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe in the Nashville area for just $15! Fill your tummy with some of Papa's authentic Cajun offerings like jambalaya shrimp and crawfish, fish Ponchartrain, fried oysters and shrimp creole, then finish up with a big slice of blackberry cobbler or Louisiana chocolate bread pudding for dessert. Yum!
Located on Main Street in Franklin, Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe and Catering Company is a casual restaurant with a comfortable, fun environment that is perfect for the whole family. The kitchen staff uses only authentic recipes and high-quality ingredients, so guests are ensured an excellent meal each and every time they dine. The restaurant also offers catering services.
$15 for three $10 vouchers valid toward food & drinks ($30 value)
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Limit one $10 voucher per visit. No liquor permitted for BYOB, only wine. Beer is now available for purchase on-site. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Bridge in Louisiana is the longest bridge in the world. More than 42,000 cars cross the bridge each weekday.