• $22.50 for a VIP admission ticket to the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival ($45 value)
• Includes souvenir tasting glass, unlimited samples and souvenir lanyard
• -plus- two extra hours of tasting
• Event is Saturday, November 3, 2012
• Must be 21 or older with a valid ID
• Limited quantity available
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 3, 2012
When you enter the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium on November 3, you’ll be handed a tasting glass to sample a wide variety of alcoholic beverages—enjoy unlimited tastings of 60 different beers and 40 types of bourbon. DealChicken hops into view with a half-price savings on VIP admission tickets. With a VIP pass, you earn two extra hours of tasting from noon to 2 p.m. when general admission pass holders are admitted into the festival. It lasts until 6 p.m. with last call at 5:45 p.m. If you get hungry, sample the barbecue offered on-site by a variety of vendors.
The Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival was started in 2007 and caters to anyone 21 and older. The event includes live bluegrass music, seminars in the Tasting Theater with master distillers, brewmasters and pit masters, plus a Best Beer Belly Contest and the BBQ Babe Contest.
$22.50 for a VIP pass to the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival
- May purchase multiples. Voucher is valid for admission to the 2012 Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival on Saturday, November 3rd from noon until 6 p.m. only. Must be 21 or older. Valid ID and registration is required for admittance to the festival, both will occur on-site. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Every year the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival holds a competition for Nashville's Best Beer Belly. Contestants will be judged on size and personality by the audience. May the best beer belly win!