- $50 for a deluxe service package at Chameleon Salon ($125 value)
- Includes massage, haircut, eyebrow wax, face-framing highlights, deep conditioning treatment and mini-manicure with paraffin dip
- Appointment required
- May upgrade services at time of appointment
- Promotion Expires June 1, 2013
During this busy holiday season, DealChicken had too little sleep and too much of everything else. So he definitely needs the works. And this package of services from Chameleon Salon is exactly that. With a 30-minute massage, wet haircut, eyebrow wax, face-framing highlights, deep conditioning and mini-manicure with paraffin dip, you’ll be refreshed and rejuvenated from top to bottom. It’s a total package, designed to erase even the most excessive of holiday excesses, so you can meet the New Year fresh-faced, flawless and fabulous.
From hair color to massage to waxing, the experienced professionals at Chameleon Salon offer everything you need to look and feel your very best. You'll find them on W. Jackson St. in Muncie.
$50 for salon package at Chameleon Salon of Muncie
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. Deal includes: 30 minute massage, wet haircut, eyebrow wax, face framing highlights(6-8)and a deep conditioning mini manicure treatment with paraffin dip. Must schedule appointment. Please give 24 hour notice for cancellation. You may also purchase on the spot up-grades: 1 hour massage for $20, blow-dry and style for $12, lip wax for $3 and full highlights (depending on hair length/type) 20% off. May purchase 1 per person and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Wax is defined as any substance that is in a solid state when at an ambient temperature, becomes liquid when heated and then regains its solid state when returning to a lower temperature.