• $45 for a 60-minute signature service ($90 value)
• Choose from massages, facial or body scrub
• Includes $30 gift voucher to be used during a future visit
• Includes $10 worth of product samples to take home
• Certified, licensed expert practitioners meet your personal needs
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 4, 2013
Although the second day is traditionally filled with two turtledoves, a little birdie told us you'd be more interested in today's deal from Waterfalls Wellness Center. Fly on over to Waterfall Wellness Center, where for $45, you can indulge in any 60-minute service. Choose from a soothing massage or facial or take advantage of an exfoliating body scrub treatment. The deal also allows you to combine services (just ask for two back-to-back 30-minute treatments when your schedule your appointment). Once you’re done with your refreshing getaway, you’ll receive $10 worth of products to take home and a $30 gift voucher to be used toward scheduling a future visit.
Waterfalls Wellness Center is in Vienna in a new location inside an office park on Maple Avenue. The talented staff are available for spa appointments seven days a week.
$45 for a 60-minute massage, facial or body scrub plus $30 gift voucher and $10 in products
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Must be used in one visit. Valid for a 60-minute massage, facial or body scrub. Customers also receive a $30 gift voucher to be used at a future appointment. Customers also receive $10 worth of product to take home. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Appointments required and subject to availability. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Your body uses sweat as a way to cool itself during hot periods. The human body can produce up to 3 gallons of sweat on hot days. The only places on your body that do not produce sweat are your nail beds, ear drums and the margins of your lips.