• $20 for all-day admission and equipment rental for one ($40 value)
• Rental includes face mask, airsoft replica, high-capacity magazine and 1,000 bb's
• Open Wednesday-Sunday; reservations available
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 30, 2013
When it comes to targeting bargains, no one’s quicker on the trigger than DealChicken. Right now, today’s deal from Tactical Airsoft Arena literally offers more bang for your buck: Get an all-day admission and equipment rental (face mask, 1 airsoft replica, 1 high-capacity magazine and 1,000 bb's) for just $20 at this 3,600-square-foot force-on-force arena. Once you don the protective gear, you and like-minded commandos can act out your favorite gun-slinging scenario, armed with realistic replica bb guns. Wild West? Cops and Robbers? Alien vs. Predator? You decide. And since there are none of those telltale paint splatters involved, you’ll emerge with your dignity -- and your wallet – virtually unscathed.
Located in Rockville, MD, Tactical Airsoft Arena features a pro shop where you can stock up on your own equipment and a shooting range to hone your skills. Training is also available if you're looking to bone up on your marksmanship. Open Wednesday through Sunday, closed Monday and Tuesday.
50% off all-day admission and equipment rental for one
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Players must be at least 12 years old. Players 12-13 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Players 14-18 years of age require a waiver (can be found on company website) signed by a parent or guardian. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Airsoft replicas use electric, spring, or gas power to propel 6mm bb's at high velocity (like paint balls). Remember to dress for all-over protection: long sleeves, turtlenecks, gloves and loose clothing.