- $10 for $20 worth of meals-to-go from Fleur de Lis Catering
- May be used toward lunch or dinner
- Pre-order and pick up at Fleur de Lis
- Promotion Expires June 8, 2013
The monotony of meal planning is enough to make anyone crack. Take a break and tantalize taste buds with today’s tasty deal: $10 for $20 worth of meals-to-go from Fleur de Lis Catering. Actually, to capture the deliciousness, Fleur De Lis calls their to-go foods: “sophisticated meals ready to eat” or SMRE. Scrumptious meals, entrees, casseroles, soups, stews and sweets are all available! Simply place your order and pick up freshly made SMRE’s to eat that day or place in the fridge for an on hand gourmet meal.
Head chef at Fleur de Lis, Preston Williams, has been heralded for his success in bringing elegant decadence to Southern cuisine. Choose from Fleur De Lis' pre-fixed menus or customize a menu to suit preferred styles or flavors. Available for full scale event catering or ready-made meals, Fleur De Lis guarantees satisfaction, professionalism and delicious food.
50% off meals-to-go from Fleur de Lis Catering
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid towards lunch or dinner. Pre-order and pick up at Fleur de Lis.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The fleur de lis or "flower of the lily" is a stylized version of a flower in blossom. Originally, the symbol was used for identification during combat; it became a status symbol of monarchs, courageous warriors and the elite. The New Orleans Saints and other professional and college teams have incorporated the symbol into their logos.