- 15 for $30 towards any Christmas tree
- Choose from a wide variety of farm-grown and imported trees
- Select your favorite tree and watch while it’s cut
- May bag your tree for additional $1
- Promotion Expires December 22, 2012
At Wadsworth Christmas Tree Farm, you can walk through a forest of trees and simply point to the one you want. A friendly and qualified employee will cut down your tree, then shake and bale it before loading the tree into or on top of your vehicle. The farm has a wide variety of farm-grown trees, including Leyland Cypress, Murray Cypress, Arizona Cypress, Eastern Red Cedar and Virginia Pines, as well as pre-cut imports that don’t grow well in Alabama, such as Black Hill Spruce and Fraser. Spend just $15 to get $30 to put toward the tree of your choice with today’s deal. For an additional $1, you can request bagging of your tree.
Wadsworth Christmas Tree Farm, located in Wetumpka, has been providing families from near and far with their Christmas trees since 1979. The farm also offers a complimentary hayride, plus a campfire to warm up at once your choice has been made.
$15 for $30 towards any Christmas tree at Wadsworth Christmas Tree Farm
- Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift. May use towards the purchase of any Christmas tree. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Vouchers are valid the day after purchase. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
There are more than 4,000 Christmas tree recycling programs in the United States. Almost 93% of consumers recycle their real trees in neighborhood recycling programs, their garden or backyard.