- $12.50 for one dozen cupcakes ($25 value)
- More than 50 flavors to choose from
- Open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Promotion Expires September 11, 2013
Sweets have long been in style, but cupcakes have undeniably reached couture status in recent years. Perhaps it’s because these little bites are so easy to eat and provide just the right degree of indulgence—not too sinful, but ohhhh soooo yummy! Or maybe it’s because these mini cakes make such convenient gifts for family, friends and coworkers. The “truly delicious” cupcakes at Cupcake Couture also make for a pretty fun food fight, but why risk wasting a single morsel, especially when you’re sure to find your favorite flavor among Couture’s 50+ varieties.
Touted as 'Montgomery's first cupcake bakery, Cupcake Couture was opened in 2008 by Kimberly Belcher. Cupcake Couture specializes in alcohol/liqueur cupcakes such as margarita, Mai Tai, Crown & coke and Pina Colada. Kimberly says she's happy to field your questions or take your custom order for any event, from weddings, to birthdays, to everything in between.
50% off a dozen cupcakes at Cupcakes Couture
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per person and 2 as gifts. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must be used in one visit. One voucher per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The earliest mention of the word cupcake can be traced back to 1796. Amelia Simms made a recipe notation of "a cake to be baked in small cups" written in her book, American Cookery.