- Pay just $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Deal includes two $15 vouchers
- Vouchers must be used on separate visits
- Dine in and Take Out only
- Promotion Expires June 6, 2013
If melted mozzarella, tangy tomato sauce and spicy pepperoni make your mouth water, then this extra tasty deal from 2 Guys and a Pie Pizzeria in Bonaire is sure to do the same. Try a freshly made hoagie, stromboli or calzone, or a big plate of tender pasta if you wish. If you're looking for something a bit lighter, try one of 2 Guys' crisp, delicious salads. Of course, there is plenty of pizza too. Savor the Rustic Italiano with garlic, red peppers, onions and chicken cutlets or the Conan the Barbarian with ground beef, bacon, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos or banana peppers. If you prefer, choose your own toppings. No matter what you choose, though, you'll get twice the tasty goodness when you pay just $15 for $30 worth of food with this great deal!
Located on Georgia Highway 247 in Bonaire, you will find 2 Guys and a Pie Pizzeria near Warner Robins about half an hour from Macon. Ray started out in college putting his education to work and opened 2 Guys back in 2008. Ever since then, the resh food and fun atmosphere has led him to great sucessEver since then, the fresh food and fun atmosphere has led them to great success.
$30 worth of pizza & more
- Limit 1 per person. May purchase 2 gifts. Deal split into two $15 vouchers. One voucher per visit. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Cannot combine with other offers or promotions.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
2 Guys and a Pie Pizzeria is owned by veteran, and pizzas are made with fresh ingredients daily.