- Pay just $15 for $30 worth of delicious ice cream
- Deal includes three $10 vouchers
- May use up to two vouchers per visit or use all three separately
- Valid only at the Zebulon Road location in Macon
- Promotion Expires June 27, 2013
If creamy, delicious ice cream seems like the perfect treat to you, this tasty deal from Marble Slab Creamery in Macon will make your mouth water. Choose from yummy flavors of thick, rich ice cream like chocolate banana, carrot cake, apple-n-spice, peppermint, Nutter Butter, lemon custard and nearly 60 other flavors. If you'd rather, indulge more sensibly in Marble Slab's low-fat yogurt, no-sugar-added ice cream or fat-free sorbets. A variety of tasty ice cream cakes and cupcakes are also on hand. No matter what your favorite, get it for half-price when you pay just $15 for $30 worth of ice cream at Marble Slab Creamery!
Located on Zebulon Road in Macon, you will find Marble Slab Creamery just a mile from Interstate 475. Open seven days a week, Marble Slab offers fresh varieties of the frozen treat made with only the highest quality ingredients available. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is perfect for families with members of all ages.
$10 worth of ice cream and more at Marble Slab Creamery
- One per person. May purchase 2 additional as gifts. May combine up to 2 vouchers per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original purchase price. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 1983, Marble Slab was founded. Marble Slab was the first ice cream eatery to use the famous "frozen slab" technique for ice cream preparation.