- $15 for two $15 vouchers good toward food and drink ($30 value)
- Located off of Interstate 475 on Zebulon Road
- Must use vouchers separately
- Not valid Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day
- Promotion Expires May 13, 2013
DealChicken would never trade time with his kids for time watching the big game. At Buffalo's Cafe, he doesn't have to. He can have both, along with a fantastic meal.
Buffalo's is great for families, perfect for sports fans and ideal for entire families of sports fans. From the Trailblazer Sampler to the Blackjack Burger to the Apache Chicken Wrap, you can't go wrong with this menu. It's all reasonably priced and served up by some of the nicest people you'll find anywhere. See? You really can have it all.
Located just a few minutes off Interstate 475 on Zebulon Road, Buffalo's Cafe is serving up great food with a smile, seven days a week. They're open Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
$15 for $30 worth of wings, burgers, ribs & more at Buffalo's Cafe--Split into two $15 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must use vouchers separately. Must use each separate voucher in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on Mother's Day or Valentine's Day. May buy one per person and as a gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Buffalo wings get their name from the spicy sauce that originated in Buffalo, New York. Residents of Buffalo simply refer to buffalo wings as chicken wings or just wings.