• $12 for admission for 2 to the corn maze ($24 value)
• -or- $34 for family adventure pack ($68 value)
• Family pack includes admission for 4 to the corn maze
• -Plus- $20 certificate to the on-site restaurant, Mazey’s
• Corn maze open Saturdays through November 10
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 10, 2012
You might need a GPS to find your way out of the elaborate corn maze at TroupCorn in Dublin, but DealChicken says it’s more fun to just wing it. Enjoy the adventure with your family as you find your way out of the maze. Today, save half-off on tickets for two people or buy a family adventure pack, which includes tickets for four along with a $20 certificate to Mazey’s Restaurant. The corn maze is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays through November 10.
TroupCorn opened in August 2009. The farm grows cotton, peanuts, small grains and will soon offer pick-your-own produce. The goal is to offer agriculture education and entertainment in a rural farm setting.
$12 for admission for two
The Guinness Book of World Records holder for the largest corn maze is located in Dixon, California. It is 45 acres and has several stations, including a Ford Motors Station, a Ducati Station and a Starbucks Station.