- $32.50 for a 60-minute sports massage therapy session OR a relaxing 60-minute massage ($65 value)
- -OR- $47.50 for a 90-minute sports massage therapy session OR a relaxing 90-min massage session ($95 value)
- Two locations to choose from (Louisville and Bardstown)
- State licensed & nationally certified massage therapist & athletic trainer
- Variety of health benefits
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
If you’re breathing, you could probably use a massage, especially an affordable one. Enter today’s deals from Olympic Sports Therapy Massage and Bodywork; just $32.50 gets you a 60-minute massage or a sports massage therapy session, or, pay $47.50 for a 90-minute session. A sports massage therapy session is ideal for athletes of all ages as well as physically active people and those with athletic injuries, but can also improve any number of health issues. A stress-relieving massage can also benefit nearly anyone, whether you’re looking for better sleep, reduced anxiety, increased circulation or more energy.
Owner/therapist Michael Montgomery, MA, LMT, LAT, focuses on working with athletes, physically active people, military deployment issues and those with work-related concerns, but everyone is welcome to take advantage of today's deal. He also travels to work sites to provide chair massage and injury screening. Check out his website for a full list of his many services and specialties.
$32.50 for a 60-minute sports massage therapy or massage session
Michael provided services as a Certified Athletic Trainer for the Centennial Olympic Games in
Atlanta 1996; World Gymnastics in Indianapolis 1991; Tenth Pan American Games in
Indianapolis, 1987 as well as other international and NCAA events.