- One of Louisville’s best breakfast, lunch and happy hour spots
- Voted best burger in Louisville by Leo Magazine in 2011
- Member of Louisville Urban Bourbon Trail
- Promotion Expires January 3, 2014
When DealChicken takes a midday break from deal-hunting, he wants his meal to be tasty, affordable and fast. In downtown Louisville, Dish on Market has earned a reputation for doing all three. Whether you're out for breakfast, brunch, lunch, happy hour, or dinner, Dish on Market is serving up options ranging from chicken and waffles to shrimp and grits. With today's deal, you get $30 worth of food for just $15. And, just so the glasses and cups don't feel left out, Dish is extending this deal to drinks, too.
Established in 2010, Dish on Market is just a spring chicken in Downtown Louisville's culinary scene. It's owned and operated by brothers, Marshall and Anderson Grissom. Anderson, a veteran restaurateur, has managed Pacific Rim fusion restaurant Asiatique in recent years. Dish's downtown location makes for a popular Happy Hour destination and the staff here strives to make you feel at home in a friendly atmosphere.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink at Dish on Market
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase additional as gifts. Limit 1 per household. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required and subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
If Dish on Market's downtown address sounds familiar, it's because that West Market Street location was previously home to the Delta Restaurant, which operated for more than 50 years as a destination of choice for those coming from the courthouse and City Hall around the corner.