- Option 1: $10 for VHS or any format-to-DVD transfer
- Option 2: $15 for 2 VHS or any format-to-DVD transfer
- Option 3: $20 for 3 VHS or any format-to-DVD transfer
- Up to 2 hours per tape
- Transfer all home videos to DVD
- Not valid for copyrighted movies
- Promotion Expires May 19, 2014
The greatest moments of your life cannot be imitated. But they CAN be copied. Now is a great time gather your loved ones around and watch the best DVDs in the house: the ones you made on your old video camera that are now on DVD, thanks to this unmatchable deal from Copy Cat Video. No matter how long your DVD is, the price remains the same. You can also give this discount as a gift to someone else who values creative gifts.
Copy Cat Video provides a full range of digital services:
- DVD/CD Duplication (any Quantity)
- Home Movie Special to DVD, the formats include: VHS, VHSC, Hi 8, Digital 8, Mini-DVD
- Reel to Reel Film- Regular 8, Super 8 & 16mm
- CD's to and from Audio Cassette, Micro & mini cassettes
- PAL Conversions to DVD
- Digitize your DVD to any file - WMV, MOV, AVI, MPEG1
Videography Inc. provides a full range of video and stenographic court reporting services. Opened in 1985 on Highland Ave., Copy Cat Video has been in its current location at 948 Baxter Ave since 1989. Thomas 'Butch' Ellis purchased the business in 1999 and Holly Moremen has managed the retail business since 2001.
$10 for VHS or any format-to-DVD transfer ($25 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Two per person. May purchase one additional as a gift. Two hours per tape. Tapes can not be combined. No Disney or Copyrighted movies. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Doesn't include tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$15 for 2 VHS or any format-to-DVD transfer ($50 value)
With the advent of DVDs and CDs, VHS and cassette tapes have become obsolete. Today, finding a VHS player requires something of a scavenger hunt — even VHS/DVD combos are hard to find. Just another good reason to save your memories while you can.