- $400 value for $99
- 2 night stay at a Days Inn location
- Do not contact hotel directly
- Accommodations for 2
- Excludes New York locations
- Hotel taxes and fees included
- No timeshare presentation involved
- Not valid for residents of Florida
- Refund date: June 9, 2013
- No refunds will be offered by DealChicken after the refund date. Travelers are encouraged to book their trip early.
- Promotion Expires June 1, 2014
Whether you're looking for a place to stay during a quick getaway, visiting relatives and need your own space or traveling for business, today's deal from Bill Brown’s Plaza Travel has a room waiting for you. Stay for two nights and spend just $99 instead of $400—that's a welcome savings of 75%. With locations all over the country, the options are abundant (however this deal is not valid in New York state). You and your significant other and up to two children will feel right at home in the Days Inn family-friendly atmosphere, and business travelers will be well looked after. See for yourself why Days Inn calls itself the "best value under the sun".Learn more about Bill Brown's Plaza Travel deals at http://youtu.be/PVpuiK7Gyhc Is this deal for you? This is a great deal if you're flexible with your travel dates around Bill Brown's availability and are not looking to buy this deal one specific date or event
Days Inn is part of the Wyndham Hotel Group. In addition to numerous locations throughout the United States, locations are in Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Canada, China, Guam, India, Jordan, Latvia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Kingdom and Uruguay.
Bill Brown's Plaza Travel is a division of CMC Meridian-a large corporation that provides a variety of services to either help your company get off the ground or to help you get away.
$99 for a 2-night stay at a Days Inn
- Limit 5 per person. May purchase 5 gifts. Vouchers are not stackable and more than one voucher cannot be used consecutively. Taxes included. Must book through Bill Brown Plaza Travel. Must book 35 days in advance (no exceptions to this rule). Subject to availability. Black-out dates for 2013: July 3 to 7, August 30 to September 2, November 20 to 27, December 22 to January 1, 2014. Travel period of June 1, 2013 to June 1, 2014. No cash back for unused portion. Not valid for residents of Florida. Not valid for NYC locations. Hotel availability can only be determined once purchase has been completed and travel forms have been submitted for redemption. DO NOT CONTACT HOTEL DIRECTLY. Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
There are now more than 1900 Days Inn hotels worldwide, serving millions of guests each year.