- $45 for 90-minute massage ($90 value)
- -or- $50 for a 90-minute weekend couple's massage class ($125 value)
- 90-minute massage comes with aromatherapy or hydrotherapy heat packs
- Call, text or email to schedule appointment
- Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8a.m.-4p.m.
- Promotion Expires June 21, 2013
If you’re feeling all aflutter and require some quiet time, then today’s deal at Balance Therapeutic Massage is sure to please. For $45, get a 90-minute massage or for $50, learn how to massage your significant other. These relaxing massages use the Lauterstein Massage Method, which is a pain-free way to experience massage while relieving stress and pain with a calming, nurturing touch. In addition to the therapeutic massage, Balance Therapeutic Massage also offers hot stone massages.
Located in Louisville at the Lang House, Balance Therapeutic Massage is owned by Genia Bonyun, who strives to offer clients a wide variety of soothing treatments. Conditions relieved by massage include back and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, tennis/golfers elbow, anxiety, depression and insomnia.
50% off a 90-minute massage at Balance Therapeutic Massage
Did you know having a massage before a sporting event can help keep an athlete more flexible, faster and less likely to have an injury?