- $29 for a month of unlimited membership or 10 fitness classes ($100 value)
- Must be 13 or older
- Classes must be used by same person
- Promotion Expires August 8, 2013
New Year’s resolutions have been made, and some have already fallen by the wayside. Now that January is over, the pressure’s off, and you can create a plan for a healthier you without the pesky “new year” excuse. Take control of your health, and shake up your fitness roster. Today’s deal pushes you to get in shape with 70% off a month’s membership or 10 fitness classes at TriQFit. Choose from class options like kickboxing and yoga, dance along with Zumba and work your core with Pilates. Barre classes combine elements of ballet, aerobics, Pilates and weights, providing a unique way to gain strength and tone up. Choose the 10 class option if you want to spread out your workouts, or sign up for the one month unlimited membership if you’d rather get in a 30-day blast. Don’t do it because it’s 2013; do it to feel good in mind, body and spirit!
TriQfit focuses on the mind, through life and nutritional coaching; body, with personal training and group classes; and spirit, by teaching the mind how to exist peacefully. The trifecta of a fulfilled life!
$29 for a month of unlimited membership or 10 fitness classes
- May purchase multiples for self and as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 13 years of age or older. Must sign waiver. Classes must be used by same person. Limit one per visit. No cash value. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or promotions.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Yoga has been practiced for more than 5,000 years. Classes focus on asanas, which are physical poses, and breathing techniques.