- $50 for 2 tickets to the 7th Annual Desserts First event ($100 value)
- Event takes place January 24, 2013, 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Must pre-register names of all guests via email to email@example.com prior to January 24, 2013
- Promotion Expires January 24, 2013
DealChicken is a lifelong supporter of the Girl Scouts. Okay, the cookies might have something to do with it. And he’s certainly not going to miss the Desserts First fundraiser. This event takes place January 24, 2013, at the Kentucky International Convention Center. More than 25 local restaurants will be crafting original desserts using your favorite Girl Scout cookie varieties. Be prepared to enjoy some true culinary wizardry—and plenty of Thin Mints—for a very good cause.
Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana serves more than 20,000 girls in 64 counties in central and western Kentucky and southern Indiana. More than 6,500 adults are involved as volunteer leaders, consultants, board members and as staff specialists who serve in such areas as program development, adult education, outdoor education, volunteer management and administration.
50% off admission for 2 to the 7th Annual Desserts First fundraising event
- Limit 5 per customer. Valid for the fundraising event at the Kentucky International Convention Center on January 24, 2013 from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. No age limit to purchase tickets or attend, but the event is only appropriate for adults. Must preregister names of all guests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Each voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
This networking event for adults features samples of one-of-a-kind desserts, plus hors d'oeurves and silent and live auctions. All proceeds from this event will go to the Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana.