• $20 for two admissions to the Old Louisville Holiday Home Tour ($40 value)
• Tour homes and historic buildings in a Victorian neighborhood
• Tour is Dec. 1-2
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 2, 2012
Get into the holiday spirit with the 36th Annual Louisville Holiday Home Tour. Two can go on the tour for just $20 with this deal. Explore the area's most extensive collection of Victorian mansions and picturesque homes on the tour, a great way to spend the day if you're an architecture buff or history enthusiast—or if you just want to see some of the most beautiful holiday decorations. You’re invited into six homes and several historic buildings including the Woman's Club, Frazier House, Presentation Academy School, Treyton Oak Towers, and the Tompkins-Buchanan-Rankin Mansion of Spalding University. Shuttles run continuously to all stops on the tour. The Holiday Gift Boutique is open during the tour and offers unique craft items and a holding area for packages.
The home tour starts at noon Dec. 1 and Dec. 2. Pick up your tickets at Will Call at the Presentation Arts & Athletics Facility, 900 South Fourth St.
$20 for admission to Old Louisville Holiday Home Tour for two ($40 value)
- Two per person. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Developed in the 1870s, Louisville's first suburb gained international attention when Thomas Edison introduced his incandescent light bulb in 1883.