• THREE $10 vouchers for food and drink ($30 value)
• Hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches and more
• Open 11 a.m.-9 p.m. daily and 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 8, 2013
Home Run Burger is inviting you to catch some food at a home run price — $30 worth of food for $15. That's 50% off burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers and Reuben sandwiches. Home Run offers 26 free sandwich toppings and only serves fresh hand cut fries. Its patties are made from 100% fresh Black Angus beef. Try the Bases Loaded Burger, the Big League Fish Sandwich and the Kid's Bat Boy Basket for children 12 and under. Make this your family-dining destination today and save some cash.
Home Run Burgers has four locations, on South Hurstbourne Parkway and West Cardinal Boulevard in Louisville, on Shelbyville Road in St. Matthews and on Shelbyville Road in Middletown. Hours are 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Three $10 vouchers for food and drink at Home Run Burgers & Fries ($30 value)
- One voucher per party per day. Not valid on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Less is more in the case of the world's smallest burger. Measuring at about 1 inch round, this burger is loaded with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and onions!