- Option 1: $30 for a custom facial ($65 value)
- Option 2: $40 for a face lift facial ($80 value)
- Option 3: $60 for a microdermabrasion treatment plus LED light therapy ($125 value)
- All treatments are 60 minutes long
- Open Mondays and Wednesday–Saturday
- Promotion Expires September 2, 2014
For a healthy, youthful glow, check out today's trio of facial deals from Lux LLC. Option 1, a custom facial, cleanses, moisturizes and protects. Option 2, a face lift facial, gives you dramatically smoother skin without surgery by using a procedure called galvanic lifting to "iron" out your wrinkles. Option 3 is a true skin makeover. Microdermabrasion gently polishes your skin to improve fine lines, age spots and other imperfections. It also makes other treatments work better: like the LED light therapy that uses different colored lights to treat problems ranging from aging skin to acne and dark spots. Whatever option you choose, your esthetician analyzes your skin first, to choose just the right products.
Owner Elizabeth Trelfa is proud to offer options to help you look and feel more confident every day. Services include laser hair removal, fat loss treatments, skin rejuvenation and more. The center uses all FDA-approved equipment and treatments are physician supervised.
$30 for a 60-minute facial ($65 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. New clients only. Voucher value must be used in 1 visit. Voucher only valid for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Must schedule appointment online at www.luxlaserspa.com. Subject to availability. 24 hour notice required for appointment changes and cancellations. Limit 1 per person.
Deal info: Whether it’s sensitive, oily, acne prone, or aging; this relaxing facial includes skin care chosen specifically for you.
$40 for a 60-minute face lift ($80 value)
If you’re into beautiful gardens and exotic flowers then Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory is your place. Located on Belle Isle, Albert Kahn, a famous architect, designed the gardens. The conservatory is home to one of the largest collections of orchids in the U.S.