- $20 for $40 worth of flowers and plants ($40 value)
- For flowers, bouquets or plants
- Delivery available locally ($8 fee not included)
- Promotion Expires September 12, 2013
Who would rather receive flowers when they could instead receive a vase or a gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers expertly arranged in a beautiful container ready to enjoy? Everything's coming up roses—colorful tulips, daisies, carnations, asters and mums, too—at North Hills Florist & Gifts. See the difference that personal attention makes when a collection of silk, dried or fresh flowers becomes the perfect bouquet or centerpiece the bride is dreaming of. Take this opportunity to save 50% and send a gift of joy to someone you love.
Family owned and operated, North Hills Florist & Gifts has skilled florists to help you put together the perfect arrangement for that special someone, your home or special event. As a member of the Teleflora network, they accept online orders for long distance delivery. Near the North Hills Shopping Center off JFK Blvd, they are open daily except Sunday.
$40 of flowers and plants
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two for self and two as gift. Must mention voucher at purchase. Local deliveries only (Little Rock and North Little Rock). Delivery charge of $8 not included. Not valid on sale merchandise. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Many believe the name "daisy" comes from the Old English "daes eage", meaning "day's eye", as the flower opens at dawn.