- $15 buys three $10 vouchers ($30 total value)
- One voucher per visit
- Valid on dine in or take out
- Open seven days a week
- Promotion Expires July 23, 2013
DealChicken searched high and low for a burrito made just the way he likes it, and he finally found it at Blue Coast Burrito—where he built his own! Choose your tortilla (flour, wheat, chipotle, etc.) and one of six main fillings. Then, add your freebies, with choices ranging from black beans and cheese to lettuce, sour cream and green onions. You also may create your own tacos, taco salads, nachos and quesadillas. The chips are hand-cooked, the guacamole hand-mashed and the salsas prepared fresh daily. If you're stumped on what to try, go for the Baja fish tacos-a crowd favorite! Yum! You'll want to come back again and again. With today's deal, you get three vouchers, so you can do just that.
Blue Coast Burrito serves fresh West Coast-style Mexican food made just the way you want it. The eatery also offers catering for any size event, with options from Burrito Sak, to a full-service burrito bar.
$30 worth of food & drink (three $10 vouchers)
- Deal split into three $10 vouchers. Only one $10 voucher per visit. Tax and Gratuity Not Included. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Not Valid on Alcoholic Beverages. Valid on Dine-In or Take-Out. Not Valid for off site Catering Events. Not to be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon, or promotion. No Cash Value. Merchant will abide by the state gift certificate laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The world record for the largest burrito is held by CANIRAC in La Paz, Mexico. The burrito weighed a whopping 12,785.576 pounds!