• $199 for a 2-night stay at Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing for 2 people ($500 value)
• Historic Philadelphia tourist sites
• Convenient access for shopping and dining
• Taxes included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 17, 2013
Are you looking for a short-break where you and your honey (or a friend) can dine on fine food and take in some unique history and culture? It's time you took a trip to Penn's Landing and stayed at the Hyatt Regency Philadelphia. The waterfront hotel provides you with everything you need for a relaxing and welcoming stay. From delicious food to stunning views, guests are invited to experience the impeccable service provided by the hotel.
Bill Brown has been providing affordable travel experiences since 1971, and a trip to the Hyatt Regency Philadelphia is no exception. Shop to your heart's content, experience downtown Philadelphia's interesting nightlife, or take in a live show. Whether you want to learn more about the nation's founders or take in the unique boutiques, Philly is a great getaway.
60% off 2-night stay for 2 at Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
- Taxes included. Must book through Bill Brown Plaza Travel. Must book 35 days in advance. Subject to availability. Black Out Dates: weeks of Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, Memorial Day weekend, July 4th and Labor Day weekend. No cash back for unused portion. Not valid for residents of Florida. DO NOT CONTACT HOTEL DIRECTLY. Questions? Call the Help Desk at 727-290-2426 or for a quicker response email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The nation's coins are produced in Philadelphia and Denver. The Philadelphia Mint produces over 30 million coins per day.