• $15 buys three $10 vouchers ($30 value)
• Serving breakfast lunch and dinner
• Hot Springs location
• Pastries and bread baked fresh daily
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 17, 2013
There's not much DealChicken likes better than a hearty sandwich on fresh-baked bread, unless it's getting that sandwich at half price. Today, that's just what you'll find at San Francisco Bread Co., where they bake their breads fresh every day. Early birds can fuel up for the day with a breakfast sandwich on either a bagel or croissant. Don't forget the coffee -- gourmet flavored coffees, too! The lunch menu offers a deal-ectable selection of hot and cold sandwiches, along with soups, salads, wraps and baked potatoes
San Francisco Bread Co. is much more than just bread, but the fresh-baked breads and pastries are the foundation of their savory meal choices. Enjoy free WiFi with your meal or get it to go. Either way, you won't be disappointed. The eatery also caters, offering a large selection of breakfast and lunch trays or boxes, salad bowls and snacks. Find it on Cornerstone Boulevard in Hot Springs.
$30 worth of food (three $10 vouchers)
- Deal broken into three $10 vouchers. One voucher per visit. Taxes & gratuity not included. No cash value. Limit 1 per person, per visit. Not combinable with any other discount or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that San Francisco Bread Co. carries cheesecakes and cakes from The Cheesecake Factory? Yum!