• $15 for $30 worth of food (three $10 vouchers)
• Valid for both everyday and baker’s choice flavors
• Store also offers coffee & gifts
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 5, 2013
If fat bottomed girls make the rockin’ world go round, how could you not want to take their cupcakes home tonight? Do so at 50% off with today’s deal: $15 for $30 worth of food from Fat Bottomed Girl’s Cupcake Shoppe in Hot Springs. DealChicken highly recommends the Salted Caramel. This perfect combination of salty and sweet starts with a moist chocolate cupcake filled with gooey salted caramel. A layer of caramel buttercream icing covers the top, followed by chocolate and caramel drizzles and sea salt sprinkles. Other everyday flavors include the Lemon Lavender, Vanilla on Vanilla, Chocolate on Chocolate, Creme Brulee and Southern Red Velvet. Baker’s Choice, one or two additional flavors, also are available each week.
In addition to tasty, appropriately priced cupcakes, the Hot Springs store sells coffee and gift items, such as aprons and Cupcake Foaming Body Scrub.
$30 worth of cupcakes from Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcake Shoppe
- Deal broken into three $10 vouchers. One voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Fat Bottomed Girls was on Queen’s 1978 album, Jazz. Guitarist Brian May, who also holds a PhD in astrophysics, wrote the hit song for his band.